Thursday, September 27, 2012

I.Finally.Know!

This week has been a superb week for me!
I finally know....
- I'm taking the Praxis exam in 2 Saturdays!
- I passed my interview to get into the Education Program!
- I'm getting my Associate's of Science in General Studies in December!
- I am a duel major! 
- I will be graduating in May 2014 with a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education and Special Education with a Math Emphasis!
- I am doing the Color Me Rad run with some superb people!
- I like to eat Watermelon slush.  A lot of it.
- Although I feel inadequate, my church calling is once again, Sunday School Teacher.
- I should never trust first impressions.  People are awesome!
- Heavenly Father helps and guides me every day!
- I can run 3 miles with Megan in 26 minutes!
- I am running my first official 5K race on Saturday!
- Work out clothes are my favorite type of apparel!  
- I have the best roommates EVER!
- I have the best neighbors EVER!
- This weekend will be incredible! 
- I am going to be a TEACHER!!  :)

I already knew some of these things, but it never hurts to be reminded. 
It's a good life kids,  it's a good life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment