At work yesterday, I had a strange thing happen to me..
I was swimming with about four of my fun camp kids latched onto me and this guy came up to me and started asking questions.
Picture this...
Long Dark Hair. (seriously. Longer than mine.)
Scruffy.
Wife Beater. (and we're swimming...you don't wear a wife beater while you swim!)
Wet.
Big. (like 6'3")
Not Attractive.
So anyway, he was making casual conversation and I was still focusing on not having 5 kids drown while they were grasping on to me for dear life! Then it got awkward.
Him: So how old are you?
I told him.
Him: So how old do you thing I am?
Me: I don't know?
Him: I'm 30..is that to old for you to be interested in?
Me: Uhhh...yeah that's way too old for me. Sorry.
Him: Okay...
Fun Camp Kid: Dude, MY MOM IS YOUNGER THAN YOU!
hahahaha kids are the best!
shag. awkward. wacky. what the pajamas. yikes. aaaahhhhhhh.
Two questions. Why are 30 year old creeps attracted to me? Hahaha I heard that you only attract people that you act like.... do I act like a 30 year old creep? If so, I have some serious life assessment to undergo! Holy Pajamas.
I am:
- an almost 19 year old who likes boys/men in the age range of 19-23!
- weirded out.
- a work-a-holic. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment