Yesterday, I was able to go to my cute cousin's baby blessing.
Her name is Mariah, but my Dad refers to her as Mariah Carey!
She is such a sweet baby, and I was reminded of all of the sweet blessings I have in my life.
I am so lucky that I get to play with kids each day at work and my cute neighbors at home.
Kids (especially babies) have been sent from heaven such a short time ago, and you can definitely see the little angels inside of them.
Here's to the kids that I love!
![]() |
| Cute baby Mariah |
![]() |
| One of my fun camp kids! |
![]() |
| Taylor trying to be Santa Claus |
![]() |
| Cutest Kid EVER. |
| |||
I am:
- Sooo excited to be a teacher one day!




No comments:
Post a Comment